HPA - Health Promotion Agency
The Health Promotion Agency (HPA) leads and delivers innovative, high quality and cost effective programmes to inspire all New Zealanders to lead healthier lives. The HPA's key areas of work are:
- health education resources
- mental health
- minimising gambling harm
- more heart and diabetes checks
- nutrition and physical activity
- rheumatic fever
- skin cancer prevention - SunSmart
- tobacco control
- workplace wellbeing.
Resources currently available to view on the HealthEd website include:
- HPA - Minimising Gambling Harm
- HPA - Nutrition and Physical Activity
- HPA - Skin Cancer Prevention - SunSmart.
These resources can be downloaded as PDFs and some are available to order as printed copies from the HPA website.